The article stated he will enroll as a graduate student. Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking???? We DO need a shooter...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
The article stated he will enroll as a graduate student. Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking???? We DO need a shooter...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
He will always have his summer job as a trip advisor.
I'm not thinking what you are thinking.The article stated he will enroll as a graduate student. Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking???? We DO need a shooter...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
The article stated he will enroll as a graduate student. Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking???? We DO need a shooter...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Now that would be a trip :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:The article stated he will enroll as a graduate student. Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking???? We DO need a shooter...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Now that would be a trip :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
KSR
Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina