Dogs vs Tide Game Thread

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

All-Conference
May 28, 2007
18,102
4,177
113
I turned the game off after the interception. I'll leave it off if we score here. I'll also leave it off if we don't
 

Baddog11

All-Conference
Aug 28, 2013
4,046
3,175
113
TD Dawgs
Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fritz!

Baddog11

All-Conference
Aug 28, 2013
4,046
3,175
113
1st flag of the game . Illegal shift on bama. With 1:45 left in the 1st quarter.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar