Dogs vs Tide Game Thread

theoriginalSALTYdog

All-Conference
Jul 10, 2021
1,923
2,453
113
We cant' stop their run and that'll be the story at the end of the day. That changes everything for them in the passing game. Us on the other hand cannot run it all. I'd try Hill versus Gayton and Wilson. They just don't have enough lead in their ***.
 
  • Like
Reactions: vandaldawg

Bulldawg56

Sophomore
Mar 3, 2008
151
138
43
We’re going to HAVE to have some turnovers go our way to have a chance. Every time we’ve beaten them, we’ve had crucial turnovers be the difference maker.
 

Called3rdstrikedawg

All-Conference
May 7, 2016
2,441
2,062
113
Like I said, that defense is abysmal! I never got the hype for Arnett. He literally destroyed our program one year after Leach led the team to 9 wins.
 

ababyatemydingo

All-Conference
Nov 27, 2008
4,104
3,059
113
Like I said, that defense is abysmal! I never got the hype for Arnett. He literally destroyed our program one year after Leach led the team to 9 wins.
lebby didn't have any other choices knocking his door down for the job. i guess he figured he could outscore if Arnett could get the defense up in the 50's range
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar