Dolly Parton Died

Ghee Buttersnaps 2

All-Conference
Nov 12, 2023
2,620
4,175
113

Tmkoc Popat GIF
 

PabloNole

All-American
Nov 17, 2002
3,511
8,585
113
Was she ever "political"?

Don't recall.
She was very capitalistic. She recognized that women had to work harder to make the same as men. She didn’t discriminate. She was a big contributor to Moderna during Covid. If I had to guess, she recognized hard work, loved people and while I don’t know her politics, she was an all around great human being.
 

lucas80

Heisman
Jan 30, 2008
15,905
36,746
113
She was very capitalistic. She recognized that women had to work harder to make the same as men. She didn’t discriminate. She was a big contributor to Moderna during Covid. If I had to guess, she recognized hard work, loved people and while I don’t know her politics, she was an all around great human being.
She was an extremely savvy businesswoman. That's lost in her on stage talent.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PabloNole
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Behind recent Clemson vs. Miami recruiting battles 
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football An object of intrigue within Clemson's defense moving forward
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Dabo Swinney on elite Miami team, Ashton Hampton, injuries, night game atmosphere & more
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Tuesday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football TUESDAY CLEMSON FOOTBALL INTERVIEWS: Tom Allen, Collin Sadler, Bryant Wesco & Ronan Hanafin