If Dontae is one of the former players honored at the snowbowl12 game, I hope he isn't booed. Yes he quit, but he regrets it.
If someone actually boos him, they need to be punched in the face.
I just watched the snowbowl replay and we wouldn't have won the game without him. I'm certainly not pleased with his overall career at state, but that game he was a beast. I'll cheer for him
If Dontae is one of the former players honored at the snowbowl12 game, I hope he isn't booed. Yes he quit, but he regrets it.
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game