Drebin could call plays that would make Fitz a 70% pass completion percentage. He has all the plays drawn up where fitz can magically see the wide *** open WRs and magically make Fitz throw easy to catch passes
Drebin could call plays that would make Fitz a 70% pass completion percentage. He has all the plays drawn up where fitz can magically see the wide *** open WRs and magically make Fitz throw easy to catch passes
I'm sure I'd be a ****** football coach. But I could do better than this.
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again