Drebin could call plays that would make Fitz a 70% pass completion percentage. He has all the plays drawn up where fitz can magically see the wide *** open WRs and magically make Fitz throw easy to catch passes
Drebin could call plays that would make Fitz a 70% pass completion percentage. He has all the plays drawn up where fitz can magically see the wide *** open WRs and magically make Fitz throw easy to catch passes
I'm sure I'd be a ****** football coach. But I could do better than this.
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four