Drinks for tonight?

TriCountyCAT

All-American
Dec 5, 2010
4,366
6,320
43
 
  • Like
Reactions: k4d2g0_rivals213951

ManitouDan_anon

Heisman
Dec 7, 2006
20,073
32,434
0
At the best brewery in the Tri state , imo best I’ve been too and I travel quite a bit —,Sixth Sense , Jackson Oh . The kings of IPA’s . The best of everything really . Great restaurant next door , burrito truck out front , homemade mixers like house made elderberry flower liquor, homemade triple sec for margs , it’s a total stud of a craft beer place
 

420grover

All-American
Mar 26, 2006
7,703
7,860
0
Lol I promise you it is that is Beams lowest quality and Daniels highest seller
I promise you, one is distilled in Ky and meets the legal requirements for bourbon, one is distilled in TN and meets the legal requirements for Tennessee Whiskey, and they both suck. Just because something sells, doesn't mean it's good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LetsHang9

BlueBloodKyFan73

All-Conference
Oct 29, 2010
3,954
4,977
113
I promise you, one is distilled in Ky and meets the legal requirements for bourbon, one is distilled in TN and meets the legal requirements for Tennessee Whiskey, and they both suck. Just because something sells, doesn't mean it's good.
Correct JD has been a leader for years and is garbage.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
  3. 03 KSR Football NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
  4. 04 KSR Football Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 9/30: Listen live from 10 a.m. to noon