Good way to ruin a coke.Jim Beam and Coke. Don’t know how to drink anything else, apparently.
Jim Beam sucks.Your crazy
The white label is the same as jack daniels top sellerJim Beam sucks.
Edit: The Beam company makes a lot of good products but white label Jim Beam ain't one of 'em.
No, it's not but Jack Daniels sucks too.The white label is the same as jack daniels top seller
Lol I promise you it is that is Beams lowest quality and Daniels highest sellerNo, it's not but Jack Daniels sucks too.
I promise you, one is distilled in Ky and meets the legal requirements for bourbon, one is distilled in TN and meets the legal requirements for Tennessee Whiskey, and they both suck. Just because something sells, doesn't mean it's good.Lol I promise you it is that is Beams lowest quality and Daniels highest seller
I stopped drinkin at 420 today
Is it a "legal" issue or a "job" issue?If it were legal I'd totally join in!
Correct JD has been a leader for years and is garbage.I promise you, one is distilled in Ky and meets the legal requirements for bourbon, one is distilled in TN and meets the legal requirements for Tennessee Whiskey, and they both suck. Just because something sells, doesn't mean it's good.
Is it a "legal" issue or a "job" issue?
*See Michelob UltraJust because something sells, doesn't mean it's good.
Started of with Mic Ultra. Switched it over to Jim Vanilla and coke. Figured I'd try something different.No guessing with me.
Bud Light Platinum
Started of with Mic Ultra. Switched it over to Jim Vanilla and coke. Figured I'd try something different.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina