Driving Question..

dorndawg

Heisman
Sep 10, 2012
9,368
10,723
113
I was born in the 60s, you low T cucks would have a panic attack when I didn't buckle by seat belt, was driving with my knees with a Marlboro Red in one hand and a Miller Fence Post in the other and Hank Sr cranked all the way up. Before we hit the state line at V'burg, you'd probably have called your counselor at betterhelp.com. By the time we finished our second daiquiris at Delta, LA, you'd be passed and the rest of the trip would be in peace.

 
Nov 16, 2012
2,481
2
0
Let’s say you pull into a parking lot with slanted parking spots. There are store fronts on your left, the lane is wide enough for two way traffic, but the parking spots are not facing you.

Is it okay to go down against the parking direction?

Nope - indefensible if accident
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,914
11,356
113
Sure, it’s private property. Just bear in mind that I may be coming from the other direction, the correct direction, and I will block the lane an make your *** back all the way out. I’m retired, I got nothing better to do. It’ll be like that unstoppable force meets unmovable object thing.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  2. 02 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  5. 05 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS