Good job by CBS making this a stand alone game.
Nope. Ours definitely isn't.I think they are all stand alone games today and tomorrow.
Yeah, I see Arkansas Little rock Iowa State is at 6.Nope. Ours definitely isn't.
That asshat has perfected his "sneaky" trip to look accidental. You can tell he knows what he's doing.
Wow down to 7 with tons of time to go. But that time out wasn't for K and his team. That was for K to have a "chat" with a couple of refs. Now watch the entire whistle change.
K about to kill a ref if they get anything called. Nice comeback but three friends of Duke will take over.
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU