Eireman

GregPickel

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Jul 25, 2021
48,808
107,382
113
Ouch. Hope it’s not true but guessing it is. Yikes.
 

watoos

All-Conference
Oct 31, 2021
654
1,269
93
I know I guy who won Nationals with a torn knee, Nolf.

For the old geezers, I know a guy, Scott Lynch who wrestled all year at 126#, had knee surgery right before Nationals, went up to 134# and won by hitting a dozen Peterson rolls.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Got GSPs

IANit

Junior
Dec 7, 2002
225
227
43
I know I guy who won Nationals with a torn knee, Nolf.

For the old geezers, I know a guy, Scott Lynch who wrestled all year at 126#, had knee surgery right before Nationals, went up to 134# and won by hitting a dozen Peterson rolls.
Yeah, well Nick Lee wasn't at his weight, was he? And James Franklin easily defended his takedown attempts.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI A top Penn State defender is questionable for Northwestern; see the full Tuesday availability report here
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
  3. 03 BWI Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
  5. 05 BWI Football How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position