Eireman

GregPickel

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Jul 25, 2021
48,826
107,430
113
Ouch. Hope it’s not true but guessing it is. Yikes.
 

watoos

All-Conference
Oct 31, 2021
654
1,269
93
I know I guy who won Nationals with a torn knee, Nolf.

For the old geezers, I know a guy, Scott Lynch who wrestled all year at 126#, had knee surgery right before Nationals, went up to 134# and won by hitting a dozen Peterson rolls.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Got GSPs

IANit

Junior
Dec 7, 2002
225
227
43
I know I guy who won Nationals with a torn knee, Nolf.

For the old geezers, I know a guy, Scott Lynch who wrestled all year at 126#, had knee surgery right before Nationals, went up to 134# and won by hitting a dozen Peterson rolls.
Yeah, well Nick Lee wasn't at his weight, was he? And James Franklin easily defended his takedown attempts.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State impresses four-star edge George Parkinson IV
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell's message after Wisconsin: Penn State has to make the plays
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State vs. Northwestern Preview Show
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting TE Quinn Weber recaps overnight Penn State visit: 'The crowd and intensity was crazy'
  5. 05 BWI Football Daryus Dixson injury update: What did Matt Campbell say about the Lions' corner on Wednesday?