Will he bandage both to prevent opponents from keying on it?Sweep the leg
Yeah, well Nick Lee wasn't at his weight, was he? And James Franklin easily defended his takedown attempts.I know I guy who won Nationals with a torn knee, Nolf.
For the old geezers, I know a guy, Scott Lynch who wrestled all year at 126#, had knee surgery right before Nationals, went up to 134# and won by hitting a dozen Peterson rolls.
BWI
A top Penn State defender is questionable for Northwestern; see the full Tuesday availability report here
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
BWI
Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
BWI Recruiting
Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
BWI Football
How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position