Elite 8

Dr. H Lecter

Heisman
Apr 5, 2007
15,302
30,229
66
How many 5***** In that group. Frosh starters. Aside from Duke who has a legacy coach without head coaching experience.
 

anonymous_2024

All-Conference
Feb 26, 2011
1,010
3,037
113
List the teams in order you would prefer to win a title

1 NC ST - what a run that are on
Clemson
Purdue
Alabama
Illinois
Tennessee
UConn
8 Duke f-n despise them
I agree with this order. The first 5 listed I would be fine with. Tennessee winning would be mildly annoying. I really don't want UConn to get a 6th title when it seems like 4 of those are "flukes" (as absurd as that sounds)
 

Cats_2010

Heisman
Jan 8, 2010
12,000
20,634
103
List the teams in order you would prefer to win a title

1 NC ST - what a run that are on
Clemson
Purdue
Alabama
Illinois
Tennessee
UConn
8 Duke f-n despise them
Sorry I’m a conference guy.

Alabama
Tennessee
Illinois
Purdue
Uconn
NC State
Clemson




Duke
 

kyhunter88

Junior
Jan 23, 2018
218
281
63
Clemson
NC State
Purdue
Illinois
Alabama
Tennessee
Uconn
Duke

The only reason I put Bama lower is it could make it harder to get Oats to UK?
 

fatguy87

All-American
Oct 8, 2004
13,764
9,093
0
There are 3 tiers of want:

"Eh...kinda cool I guess"

Bama
NC State
Illinois
Purdue
Clemson

"lol no"

UConn
UT

"Duke"

Duke

Any team from the top group is a-ok for me.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
  5. 05 KSR Football State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU