Empty seats at the Ladies Final Four

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Clark is incredible....my goodness !
Flipped to it because of this. She’s dropping dimes. 19 points in the first half, would have 10 assists if her teammates could help more. Beautiful passes. And I’m more critical of women’s basketball than anyone

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I had a feeling all season long that LSU was much better than the national pundits and pollsters were giving them credit for. They played a weak non con schedule, but they were completely dominant in nearly all those games. They would've easily won the SEC if a WNBA team wasn't in the league.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Flipped to it because of this. She’s dropping dimes. 19 points in the first half, would have 10 assists if her teammates could help more. Beautiful passes. And I’m more critical of women’s basketball than anyone

She's really special. I don't think she can overcome SC's size and rebounding in the 2nd Half, but truth is I'm rooting for her and Iowa.

Lawdawg.sixpack

Jul 22, 2012
Wasn’t Cardoso for SC committed or leaving heavily to us a few years ago? Seems like forever ago…

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I kinda wish this didn't make me happy, but it does.

Staley's BS antics over the Duke volleyball player's false racism claims really rubbed me the wrong way. When it became obvious the girl was either lying or very mistaken, Staley should have backtracked and apologized, but she doubled down.

36-1 is an outstanding accomplishment, but a little too much Caitlin Clark tonight.

Tell me she won all the POY awards. There's no way she's not the best player in the country.