for the first time since 1957? What is going on? Just a weak schedule so far, or has a new coach and some new talent found a way? Will they win again this year?
After the way Enka represented themselves the week leading up to our game, it is very difficult to root for them, however, it would be fun to see if they could somehow use this as a year to beat ACR given both teams’ current situations. I’d love to know the last time that occurred or how many times in history.It’s their time
Get over it. It wasn't the football teamAfter the way Enka represented themselves the week leading up to our game, it is very difficult to root for them, however, it would be fun to see if they could somehow use this as a year to beat ACR given both teams’ current situations. I’d love to know the last time that occurred or how many times in history.
Say what you will but they were wearing Enka football helmets and full pads in the videos. I think it’s fair to see why I’d assume that would have been a player but if you have insider info. on who it was, good on you.Get over it. It wasn't the football team
I find it hard to believe that the Enka coach would let a player leave the facility with a helmet and full pads but evidently you have a video. What number was he wearing I'll check the rosterSay what you will but they were wearing Enka football helmets and full pads in the videos. I think it’s fair to see why I’d assume that would have been a player but if you have insider info. on who it was, good on you.