Extra BBM tickets

Catzman

Heisman
Apr 29, 2002
17,466
14,545
113
I managed to secure extra tickets for BBM that I no longer need if someone is interested. 2 sets of 2, one set in the upper deck and one set mid level if anyone is interested. Plans with family didnt shake out and hopefully someone here would like to have them. DM me if interested.
 
May 27, 2007
31,979
25,128
113
i'd be interested in taking my son if they are still available.

lol after nearly 30,000 messages at this place you'd figure I'd know how to DM. Spent about 15 mins and realized apparently only premium members can DM now haha.
 
Last edited:

Catzman

Heisman
Apr 29, 2002
17,466
14,545
113
i'd be interested in taking my son if they are still available.

lol after nearly 30,000 messages at this place you'd figure I'd know how to DM. Spent about 15 mins and realized apparently only premium members can DM now haha.

Nm
 
Last edited:

PoBilly

All-Conference
Mar 18, 2012
2,784
4,460
98
Guys sorry I left Winchester as traffic was bad early. Did not see the responses. I ended up eating 2 tickets. My fault all the way.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
  3. 03 KSR Football The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington
  4. 04 KSR Football Cole Cubelic Shares Good News and Bad News for Kentucky-South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football Two former Kentucky high school signees now start for South Carolina