Extra BBM tickets

Catzman

Heisman
Apr 29, 2002
17,467
14,546
113
I managed to secure extra tickets for BBM that I no longer need if someone is interested. 2 sets of 2, one set in the upper deck and one set mid level if anyone is interested. Plans with family didnt shake out and hopefully someone here would like to have them. DM me if interested.
 
May 27, 2007
31,986
25,139
113
i'd be interested in taking my son if they are still available.

lol after nearly 30,000 messages at this place you'd figure I'd know how to DM. Spent about 15 mins and realized apparently only premium members can DM now haha.
 
Last edited:

Catzman

Heisman
Apr 29, 2002
17,467
14,546
113
i'd be interested in taking my son if they are still available.

lol after nearly 30,000 messages at this place you'd figure I'd know how to DM. Spent about 15 mins and realized apparently only premium members can DM now haha.

Nm
 
Last edited:

PoBilly

All-Conference
Mar 18, 2012
2,784
4,460
98
Guys sorry I left Winchester as traffic was bad early. Did not see the responses. I ended up eating 2 tickets. My fault all the way.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
  3. 03 KSR Football How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
  4. 04 KSR Football Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
  5. 05 KSR Football Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia