Favorite beer ?

FormerBully

All-American
Sep 2, 2022
5,260
8,962
113
I am ashamed to say I have replaced beer with High Noons and Nutrl when I am not drinking whiskey.
 

John Deaux VII

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2024
1,224
2,979
113
Miller Lite
Amstel Lite
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

I could be limited to those three for rest of my life and be perfectly happy.....
 

DAWGSANDSAINTS

All-Conference
Oct 10, 2022
3,334
3,043
113
Lake/Pool/football beer -
Bud Light - I protested for 2-3 years however

Dogfish 60 minute IPA
Sweetwater Pale Ale
Lagunituas IPA
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Sam Adams Noble Pils - unfortunately it’s no longer.
 

85Bears

All-American
Aug 31, 2019
5,806
6,096
108
Milwaukees Best, 5 bucks a case in college, used to be more variety. hamms, blatz, schlitz, strohs, old style.
 

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
Miller lite, Busch light, miller high life are usually my go to for an after work beer or throwing something on the grill.

For a hot day by the pool, I’ll take a corona or modelo
 
  • Like
Reactions: Motodawg

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,863
11,236
113
Dos Equis is my usual. Shiner Bock is my current number two but sometimes nothing will do but a big ole 24oz Miller High Life in a paper bag for a koozie.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HRMSU

greenbean.sixpack

All-American
Oct 6, 2012
9,403
8,833
113
The beer of choice in 1980s/90s South Korea

 
  • Like
Reactions: Darryl Steight

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,409
31,605
113
Sam Adams. The seasonal beers are generally better than the lager. But it’s good too. Also Lazy Magnolia Southern Pecan.
 

Irondawg

Senior
Dec 2, 2007
2,965
620
113
Sam Adams. The seasonal beers are generally better than the lager. But it’s good too. Also Lazy Magnolia Southern Pecan.
I like their summer shandy and their Oktoberfest

another vote for Shinerbock and I also still like to grab some Killians every now and again
 
  • Like
Reactions: onewoof

TTKADawg

All-Conference
Sep 20, 2024
1,540
1,110
113
Favorite Beer, or what I can afford now on the weekends? Even a Sixer is now almost $10. It’s getting ridiculous! Love going to Barleys Beer Barn … but do that, and you’re sitting at $30. Sadly, go grab a 15 pack of Natty $10.99 …. SOLD!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: CochiseCowbell
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four