Favorite SixPackSpeak thread/post?**

Status
Not open for further replies.

topdawg.sixpack

Nov 25, 2007
There have been many other top notch threads, but that one still blows my mind. No where else on the freaking internet had it up, and even some of his staff did not know at the time.

Optimus Prime 4

May 1, 2006
and when Derrick himself showed up that clinched it. There may be better, but I can't think of it right now.

J

JimHalpert.nafoom

nailing chicks with disabilities. That was hilarious.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
my prediction that we would start 1-8 in the SEC in basketball and the 6 page thread that followed...and Cowbell pledging to wear a dress in the Hump if we did...

2nd- the Hester fark....ya'll got me pretty good with that one

1msudawg

Aug 26, 2006
I was a lobbyist in south ms when that broke. I called my boss to ask him about it. He went on some 5 minute spiel about how he talked to Mr. Lott a few days ago and told me not to believe everything I read on the internet. So he made a few calls and called me back saying holy ****.. this is true.

The most entertaining thread to me would be the DD horseface.

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
....was the infamous BiggerFeces "English part of the ACT" smack. I mean, that was one smart dude, with his 24. On one-fourth of the test. I really do hate that he's not still around. He was so quick to rise to the bait too.

My indirect favorite is probably when we played at Rupp in 2005 and someone got on ESPN with the "Big Feces" sign, and nobody knew what it meant, EXCEPT US. That was spectacular.

bullysleftnut

May 23, 2006
All the ones mentioned in this thread so far have been classics, I also really liked the abuse heaped upon the Clemson douchebag (the banana pic was hilarious) as well as the USM douchebag who claimed he drove the 100 million dollar car or whatever.....I still laugh when I think about those threads.

615dawg

Jun 4, 2007
guy comes on here, tries to run smack all while he's on Myspace fellating a banana. SPS gets the picture, I fark it and the result is banana peels being thrown on the field after we beat Clemson. Only SPSers knew what the bananas and GTO signs were all about.

The guy PMed me and offered to send me $50 to take the picture down. It ended up making a big poster at the game.

</p>

BigBully

Feb 27, 2008
That was some of the funniest **** I have every read. Almost as funny as the the great Ryan's ****-house story. BB

STARKDAWG

May 22, 2006
When ya'll shut down the site for a 24 hour period or something just to 17 with people. Pretty good

graddawg

Jun 4, 2007
When was it that you guys made the site password protected without telling anyone what it was? We were all left to guess at it. I'm proud so say I nailed it with 'short bus" on the first try.

bonedaddy401

Aug 3, 2012
Not just one post but a collection of wrong that has never been seen before. Everything from his marital status to his religion was brought up. Madness.</p>

615dawg

Jun 4, 2007
I know about three people that were sold on SPS being the best place for MSU info after those two weeks. Plane tracking, Scientology checking, hell, SPS even got a TV station in Boise, ID to mention it.

sixpackmafia

Feb 24, 2008
who was that guy? derrickdawg or something like that......a couple of people, including myself, called him an idiot, and the next thing i know everyones getting pms to meet him in columbus to fight.....you guys rode him hard......there were several threads I liked on the classics board.... D

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
getting on this site the morning after The General has completed a purge is quite spectacular.

Stansfield

Apr 3, 2007
I think a bunch of people actually went out there, but the guy of course didn't show up. classic

bonedaddy401

Aug 3, 2012
Just type in Chris Petersen on google and Chris Petersen Mississippi State comes up before Boise State.

Center Z

Sep 4, 2006
My indirect favorite is probably when we played at Rupp in 2005 and someone got on ESPN with the "Big Feces" sign, and nobody knew what it meant, EXCEPT US. That was spectacular.

Even funnier, some columnist/blogger wrote about that game the next morning. In the column/blog, he mentioned something to the effect of "And did you guys see the sign during the pregame show that said 'BIG FECES?' I wonder what that meant." Good times.

Bulldog from Birth

Jan 23, 2007
Whether it's a random tornado in the area or an event such as Hurricane Katrina making landfall, Six Pack is the source for the latest news and information.

BFB

nometumbout

Mar 3, 2008
And it will forever be my claim to fame.

Edited to add that the best part of the story was that I got Dick Vitale to sign it. I still have it to this day, maybe I should get it framed....

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
1. Trent Lott Resigning
2. Foglesong Resigning
3. Clemson Banana Thread
4. Derek
5. Logo Scans
6. The Foglesong/Daffodil Farks
7. Redneck Saban Fark
8. Jack Cristil's Drive Home as Drive of the Game
9. Ninjamania
10. Two Daves Predict the SEC

615dawg

Jun 4, 2007
so much that she ended up posting here and posing in a SPS shirt?

HD6

Apr 8, 2003
one late night, somebody posted something on Gene's with an F-Bomb in the title. I was in the chat room when somebody pointed it out. Immediately, RFAA and All American Dawg started replying to the thread, only not changing the title, so within 30 minutes, there was a 40 reply thread with 40 !%%%+ right there on Gene's Page. It didn't get deleted until the morning, by which time there were another 40 replies begging Gene to wake up and catch it. High comedy.

I do miss the old days where we would just blantantly screw with Gene.

Status
Not open for further replies.