Favorite SixPackSpeak thread/post?**

Status
Not open for further replies.

DISTRICT DOG

Nov 28, 2008
that thread was the reason I got on this board...when he got on here to defend himself that was priceless

alabamadog

Oct 7, 2008
I asked if the Tennessee game was going to be blacked out and when I came back there were a few pages telling me how racist I was.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
Had me rolling, as did Sesh's post about the 40 year old drunk guy at the bar screaming "WHO LET THE DAWWWGGS OUT!!!.

CFOEagle

Jan 20, 2008
Thanks, I have now wasted about an hour perusing old Remembers threads. So much for productivity.

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
You guys have come up with some great stuff over the years, but anytime someone starts showing his *** and is wrong never dies around here.

The Slytanic has to be somewhere on the list too.

sixpackmafia

Feb 24, 2008
one of my finer moments in message board history.....seeing matt wyatt telling burne that people are calling him a ninja.....I actually came up with that......im flattered *sniffle sniffle*....that I have left my mark on msu athletics history...

gringodawg

Jan 25, 2009
Im new so I wasn't around in those days, but it has to be hilarious, and I would like to read it. Could somebody post it or PM me the thread?

MaxwellSmart

May 28, 2007
but what would the place have been without comments on the AOTD by maddawgs biggest fan

<S></p>

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
and was dumbfounded for about 10 minutes how on Earth he came up with those numbers.

I remember thinking "That can't be right." Kind of like when you screw up a math problem.

Henry Kissinger

Aug 30, 2006
yeah, that was me and i was joking. i hope this doesn't shatter your view of the world. i do appreciate that you kept the quote as part of your signature

Bulldog from Birth

Jan 23, 2007
Some of those jsireland Friday Fourplays back during the end of the Sherrill years were comedy at its absolute finest. And speaking of jsireland, his "Mario Austin is leaving for the draft" post on GP was an all-time classic thread as well.

BFB</p>

mredge

May 1, 2006

</p>

DamnitDog

Aug 7, 2008
here's the link from sixpack remembers hall of fame: Click here

The funniest part was El Diablo Blanco and everybody else piling on this douchebag and waiting at the Vet school at midnight after DS threatened to kick his *** the first time.

Then the people who were approaching the MSU Vet School looking to kick DustinDawg's *** said that some old ragged out hoopie looking car was seen speeding away...and of course his *** never showed.

Classic troll.

DowntownDawg

May 28, 2007
....isn't that post what started the whole dumbass = dubmass thing on the sixpack?

I remember that post and I didn't think the guy was kidding.

If he/you was kidding, that was genius.

vicious

Aug 9, 2008
I stayed up late for that one, but fell asleep. Woke up and started looking for what happened.

olddawgfan

Nov 20, 2007
I slept with her last night and she told me that Gotmine3 was such a *****. She commented on how it was nice to have a man in the bed and not two pussies.

Henry Kissinger

Aug 30, 2006
It was me and I really was joking. Any of the 5 people or so on here who know me in real life could confirm. The name got banned (appropriately) and I created Henry Kissinger a few weeks later

GrenadaDawg

Jun 4, 2007
Peeping Crooms farks......The abuse poured on Joseph29..........Anything regarding Brad Corley during his pussified meltdown.........laughing my *** off when some perve would lick the screen during an AOTD........ahhhhh Good Times...Good Times....

LeedyDog

Oct 16, 2006
How that did not make Six Pack Remembers I will never know.

Honorable mention goes to Woof Man Jack's "Back in Black" motivational poster of LT. That one had me in tears.

msubullie4life

Jun 4, 2007
Should have seen me that day at work. People must have thought something was wrong with me with all my snickering and laughing,

Status
Not open for further replies.