Would you call last season more of a success because the team made it to the title game even though this team won 38 games and made the Final 4? This is more of a general question to all.Originally posted by ZZBlueComet:
There won't be (IMO), it will match the other banners - let's be honest, perfect regular season's are only good memories, they have no bearing on whether you are a NCAA Champion. UConn's season last year was better than ours.
My sentiments as well. Honestly I wouldn't even care if we didn't hang one at all, but tradition demands at least that much respect. They did make it that far, and it is a big deal. I suspect by next Fall I'll be glad to see it go up there. 38-0 is a pretty big deal as well. That had never been done in a single season. Time does heal all wounds. Well most of them anyway.Originally posted by KWilt43atbuzz:
If we had gone 40-0 their damn sure would have been a distinction. Not now...
Just another 'ole Final Four banner....
![]()
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'