*****FINAL FOUR TIME - Game Thread*****

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
UK now has 6 turnovers and I’m not sure any of them were forced.

We have to be better than that. Dammit, missing a great opportunity to push this lead out!!!
 

FilsonCat

All-Conference
Apr 5, 2007
3,609
4,537
113
I don't like how long Hagans is keeping the ball and the screen action we are doing. Way too easy to defend because he is no threat to shoot. We need RT and Washington to post earlier instead of waiting late to set up.
 

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,297
10,735
103
That's the 1st Carry I've seen called in YEARS!!! Come On!!!
It should be called way more often. Players today have grown up learning how to carry the ball on every dribble. (Helps them keep it from being stolen)
 

IYAOYAS1

All-Conference
Dec 15, 2006
31,799
4,445
78
I’m pretty positive that Auburn will make a run and keep this close. We haven’t shown that we can blow out teams from tip to tail, well not lately..
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  4. 04 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’