I guess Reid didn't get fouled
Of course. They won’t call nothingTravis fouled on that take to basket
With four hands in his face. And angels will descend while the Devil laughs at Cal.I'd bet $1,000 that Brown buries a 3 coming out of this timeout
And gets fouledI'd bet $1,000 that Brown buries a 3 coming out of this timeout
Good. Cant make them.We haven't even shot a 3 pointer in 10 freaking minutes man
AND GETS FOULED.I'd bet $1,000 that Brown buries a 3 coming out of this timeout
They have point guards who demand attention. Also, Cals offense doesn’t spread the floor very well. No inside-out going on at all.Ridiculous their shooters can get shots and Herro can't even get a shot off.
With four hands in his face. And angels will descend while the Devil laughs at Cal.
No. He wasn’t. You’re seeing things. We’ve had a fairly called game. /sarcasm.
Man, Auburn is playing better than I thought they would.
need a bucket from herro
We never have an easy game. We had our chances but didn’t perform well.Man, Auburn is playing better than I thought they would.
We win yet ?
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia