I guess Reid didn't get fouled
Of course. They won’t call nothingTravis fouled on that take to basket
With four hands in his face. And angels will descend while the Devil laughs at Cal.I'd bet $1,000 that Brown buries a 3 coming out of this timeout
And gets fouledI'd bet $1,000 that Brown buries a 3 coming out of this timeout
Good. Cant make them.We haven't even shot a 3 pointer in 10 freaking minutes man
AND GETS FOULED.I'd bet $1,000 that Brown buries a 3 coming out of this timeout
They have point guards who demand attention. Also, Cals offense doesn’t spread the floor very well. No inside-out going on at all.Ridiculous their shooters can get shots and Herro can't even get a shot off.
With four hands in his face. And angels will descend while the Devil laughs at Cal.
No. He wasn’t. You’re seeing things. We’ve had a fairly called game. /sarcasm.
Man, Auburn is playing better than I thought they would.
need a bucket from herro
We never have an easy game. We had our chances but didn’t perform well.Man, Auburn is playing better than I thought they would.
We win yet ?
KSR
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'