A
anon_013cn8yrfncx2
Guest
Pisses me off. Picked 62-60 and that should have been it.
Harper with the hook on the drive.
Dead in the water now
Harper with the hook on the drive.
Dead in the water now
a lot of people here would rate PJ 10/10.. I think more like a 7 or an 8. I don't think he's as important as people think. I think EJ can fill in and be serviceable. Not as good, obviously.. But serviceable.Another missed front end. Same reason we lost last year.
NBA draft, dawg.I will never understand why we let Hagans run this team into the ground
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina