A
anon_013cn8yrfncx2
Guest
Pisses me off. Picked 62-60 and that should have been it.
Harper with the hook on the drive.
Dead in the water now
Harper with the hook on the drive.
Dead in the water now
a lot of people here would rate PJ 10/10.. I think more like a 7 or an 8. I don't think he's as important as people think. I think EJ can fill in and be serviceable. Not as good, obviously.. But serviceable.Another missed front end. Same reason we lost last year.
NBA draft, dawg.I will never understand why we let Hagans run this team into the ground
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball
KSR Basketball
'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday