Final X Stillwater takes place this coming weekend. Please use this thread for pre-event discussions, and for discussions during the competition.
So I don't understand what nomad is getting at given I am still attempting to learn freestyle
He’s completely changed since coming to state college. Go listen to the “wrestling changer my life” with Gilman. He talks about finding peace and happiness here and needing a change. The guy has done a complete 180 and it’s no surprise that it culminated in him winning a world championship.If you get a chance, listen to Gilman's interview on Rokfin. Really wonderful young man.......I thought he was an *** in college, but he really has matured.
Once he got out of Iowa his life changed. His an outstanding young man now. Very proud of Gilman.He’s completely changed since coming to state college. Go listen to the “wrestling changer my life” with Gilman. He talks about finding peace and happiness here and needing a change. The guy has done a complete 180 and it’s no surprise that it culminated in him winning a world championship.
I was hoping Zain could finish this off in 2 rounds. Oh well, on to Round 3xamn
I was hoping Zain could finish this off in 2 rounds. Oh well, on to Round 3
Isn't that HIstone's line............Damn! Thx for sharing Tom. Really want Zain to take the cake!
57 KG, Round 1
Gilman over V. Arujau, 12-2 (5:15)
BWI Football
Penn State’s first loss under Matt Campbell brings a test of its process
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Georgia has Kemon Spell committed, Penn State, USC, Virginia Tech haven’t stopped calling
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern Predictions: Will the Lions bounce back?
BWI Football
Top Penn State player takes of the week: Why Rocco Becht expects the Lions to be a 'different team' at Northwestern