first pitch 6:40 | lineups | game thread

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Tennessee using pitchers on short rest to close this out with the important tournament next week...

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
I invite you to interact with reality: We're not firing him, nor should we.
Haha!
Really?
So you like going losing seasons and no SEC or NCAA Trnm appearances two straight years and the next year can’t even get back to hosting our own Regional ?
ok you loser mentality DA!

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
Haha!
Really?
So you like going losing seasons and no SEC or NCAA Trnm appearances two straight years and the next year can’t even get back to hosting our own Regional ?
I can't figure out if you or LeeShouldaflanked is the more miserable 17. Maybe a poll would answer that question.

• Haha
Reactions: Leeshouldveflanked

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Haha!
Really?
How many head baseball coaches have we fired in your lifetime, not counting ones looking at boobs in the dugout?

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Despite the same ole idiots vomiting BS all over the thread, we played well against solid to top notch competition in this tournament. We continue to prove we are capable of beating anyone, anywhere.

Probably not hosting, but no low 1 seed is going to be happy to see us in their regional. I hope the bats get going a bit. Our pitching is top level right now.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Haha!
Really?

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️
And one of several reasons Lemonis should be fired after this season!!!
GONE!!!
GTFOH!!!!
When we lose, the losers always show up. We aren't firing Lemonis, nor should we. If we did, that would be the all time most idiotic thing MSU has ever done, and that is SAYING something.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
When we lose, the losers always show up. We aren't firing Lemonis, nor should we. If we did, that would be the all time most idiotic thing MSU has ever done, and that is SAYING something.
So please tell me other than winning a Natty with a loaded team that could have won it on their own without his coaching, what has he really done the past 170 games or so that makes you think he’s a coach that can consistently get us to hosting Regionals and into the CWS??

MSBamaWard

Feb 3, 2023
Aren’t you suppose to be driving the bus??

Reactions: Dawg1976

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
So please tell me other than winning a Natty with a loaded team that could have won it on their own without his coaching, what has he really done the past 170 games or so that makes you think he’s a coach that can consistently get us to hosting Regionals and into the CWS??
Well, he hit bottom and has turned it around this year, and he DID win a natty. We have had multiple teams that were even MORE loaded than 2021 was, and they never won it all. Yeah, let's go out and fire the guy that won our only natty after a turnaround season. That would be so incredibly stupid that I wonder if you are even sane......unless..........you are not what you purport to be.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

Please use your TIGERSANDSAINTS account over at Tiger Droppings more and spare us your presence here.

Reactions: Crazy Cotton

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Only a few foolish people considered Lemonis to be a bad coach. Some, included me, questioned his recruiting ability or commitment to recruiting. Dude can coach. He's coached well this year. We lost a lot of one-run games including one tonight against the #1 team in the country.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Lemonis did a great job hiring Parker who turned chicken shat into chicken salad. GoTro seems to be his biggest issue now along with recruiting, which is supposed to be GoTro’s strongpoint.