First round (or play-in?) lineups / game thread

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
I heard Doyle called Hujsak a honky. Got what was coming to him

HomeBoyDawg

Oct 22, 2013
Watching his coach take off into a dead sprint toward the parking lot where his retirement RV is waiting
View attachment 578733

the sandlot GIF

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
It was destiny that Hujsak was involved in both home runs.

We still can't hit worth a ****. Prove me wrong there boys.
Nah, we're struggling in certain spots. Obviously, our best hitter came through in the end! Wish we could all start contributing up and down the lineup. Kudos to the OM pitcher as well as Auger. Great pitching game on both sides.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I woke the wife up telling the ball to GTFO. The dog (Hooty after Houston Harding) lost his mind thinking an intruder was afoot.

I apologize for nothing.
I really feel sorry for our pets when we act like fools over ballgames. They got no idea wtf is happening.

And I owe Huge Sack a few hundy, because I was definitely going to send my remote all the way through my TV until he hit that 💣 💣 💣.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Why can’t you dweebs wait until the game is over to come on here and fire coaches? We were down one run with Mershon, Dakota, Hines, and Hujsak due up in the 9th. Y’all know we get 27 outs right?

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
He's got to get it together before Regional play. Right now he's just a fast ball hitter......sliders, he can't handle.
And on that last strikeout, he looked at one 94 mph fastball and swung through two that were right over the plate, so even saying that is being generous