Florida USC Game Thread

Wvvrn

Senior
Nov 24, 2016
576
484
0
SC rightfully gets love for their D and toughness but Florida is every bit their equal in both categories. Gotta respect.
 

Wvvrn

Senior
Nov 24, 2016
576
484
0
If I'm SC I like the fact that I have the best individual player on the court. If it comes down to one bucket you know where you're going with it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jameslee32

mhroe1984

Heisman
Dec 16, 2007
14,060
10,627
0
Damn, these 2 teams are just going balls to the wall right now. Been a helluva game to watch!
 

YourPublicEnemy

All-American
Jul 28, 2016
3,831
5,785
0
This is so crazy to me that South Carolina is in this position. Never could have imagined this no matter how many brackets you gave me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bkocats

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
if UF doesn't score here, that might be it

damn, maybe I shouldn't have said that? LOL
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach
  2. 02 KSR Football The public is hammering LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 6
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR GAMEDAY: Kentucky Hosts No. 10 LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU