For all the Cohen haters

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
Wow! What a stupid thing to say. It’s kind of your freaking job to be familiar with teams all over the country. I’m sure the committee thought they were being fair, but that statement admits they were biased.
Which is why I am glad AD Cohen is the cheAUters‘s problem now. With that being said and after the last two baseball seasons, I would welcome Coach Cohen back like a prodigal son (which is a comparison he would probably eschew).

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I do think there should be a minimum standard in stadiums in order to host.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Wow! What a stupid thing to say. It’s kind of your freaking job to be familiar with teams all over the country. I’m sure the committee thought they were being fair, but that statement admits they were biased.
No one is gonna be familiar with all of the teams. At least not at the same level of familiarity.

but you are right he shouldn’t have said that part out loud.

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
But, We are talking IVY LEAGUE. From the get go, do you really give them much respect?
Should they have hosted?

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Nothing like people wanting to bring back Cohen and his 44 percent SEC winning percentage
It's really scary how dumb some of you can be.

Obviously no one wants Cohen back as coach at this point, but you pointing to this 44% stuff, and people actually agree, unbelievable. Sad, really.

Cohen was very close to ending up on a statue at the Dude one day. Unfortunately that likely isn't happening now, with this Auburn thing, but still. He's very close to Ron Polk as one of the people who 'built' this thing.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016

Obviously no one wants Cohen back as coach at this point, but you pointing to this 44% stuff, and people actually agree, unbelievable. Sad, really.

Cohen was very close to ending up on a statue at the Dude one day. Unfortunately that likely isn't happening now, with this Auburn thing, but still. He's very close to Ron Polk as one of the people who 'built' this thing.
I am sure Cohen probably has his own statue planned somewhere.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009

No doubt Cohen rebuilt the program and was directly responsible for the run that ended in a national championship. A lot of posters on here don’t like Cohen because he’s a liberal and in turn they **** on anything he accomplished.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I have a powerpoint to depict how unprepared Auburn was for small ball bunt defense and how it cost them a trip to the Super Regional.

Prediction: Cohen going to block all bunting teams from the next Auburn regional. OR add a new rule that only 1 bunt per inning is allowed lol.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
It is a lead-pipe certainty he will not with this 'auburn thing'.
Eh, times change, people forget. Ron Polk went to Georgia and took them to Omaha. Came back and killed our program (that Cohen rebuilt).

We still built him a statue.

And remember, it's not like Cohen really just "left us for a better job". Much more to it than that. This wasn't a Stricklin situation.

Reactions: onewoof

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Cohen was the right hire at the time (definitely not Raffo), but the wrong hire for AD. Should have kept his butt in the dugout.