For the Lebby pessimists out there

Bulldawg77

Dec 1, 2019
Maybe I should have said if we win 6 games, I'll be surprised. Lebby has a major rebuild on his hands, he's never been a head coach, and his defensive coordinator appears to be completely unprepared for a DC job in the SEC looking at his resume.
I’m not saying Hutz is the next great DC but it’s clear you didn’t read or do any research on his résumé. He was a DC at Texas in 2020. He has coached LBs for Saban and that usally brings with it some pretty good coaching skills. Not shocked by the takes you have though.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I’m not saying Hutz is the next great DC but it’s clear you didn’t read or do any research on his résumé. He was a DC at Texas in 2020. He has coached LBs for Saban and that usally brings with it some pretty good coaching skills. Not shocked by the takes you have though.
He was CO-defensive coordinator at Texas. As in, not the defensive coordinator. And he got fired that year. And he's spent most of his career coaching special teams and defense part-time.

Bulldawg77

Dec 1, 2019
He was CO-defensive coordinator at Texas. As in, not the defensive coordinator. And he got fired that year. And he's spent most of his career coaching special teams and defense part-time.
He was fired cause Herman the HC was let go. Again you just refuse to look at the staff cause you hate the Lebby hire. Barnes was also a CoDC at Ohio state but again you just hate the Lebby hire

Reactions: bamabully