Fox to Skal

FrankUnderwood

Heisman
May 26, 2017
15,912
27,971
0
Fox has all the tangibles to be a "popular" star - ala ... Durant , curry , Lebron , wade (in this prime ) etc etc .
He's very well spoken , attractive, funny and just carries himself very well along with his incredible basketball skills.

I think he'll be a star
 

Reber3

Freshman
Dec 12, 2014
242
70
0
Fox has all the tangibles to be a "popular" star - ala ... Durant , curry , Lebron , wade (in this prime ) etc etc .
He's very well spoken , attractive, funny and just carries himself very well along with his incredible basketball skills.

I think he'll be a star

I agree, he's hot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: STL_Cat

ORCAT

Heisman
Jan 6, 2003
24,764
12,174
113
Hot? Idk lol. Maybe. I'm not "ashamed" to
Admit he's an attractive dude that will only
Help his image and marketability.

Other poster was just having fun with ya, I think (I hope). Actually, I think you made some great points describing Fox and how marketable he can be. It only can work in his favor of becoming a very wealthy young man.
 
  • Like
Reactions: FrankUnderwood

FrankUnderwood

Heisman
May 26, 2017
15,912
27,971
0
Other poster was just having fun with ya, I think (I hope). Actually, I think you made some great points describing Fox and how marketable he can be. It only can work in his favor of becoming a very wealthy young man.

Oh I know he was lol (I think ? Haha )

And ya man agreed. I think fox is built to be a star. He's an awesome guy so I hope he does well
 
Oct 9, 2015
14,203
37,767
78
 
  • Like
Reactions: dmpatp

Gothic1960

Senior
Feb 15, 2012
605
763
0
Lonzo is a hometown boy.. That sells tix.. And dad has 2 more sons coming thru the pipe to UCLA. Keepin it close.. Somehow all that daddy talk sold Magic..




Lonzo may be a great player but what I've seen & heard of his lil bros = not so much
 

FrankUnderwood

Heisman
May 26, 2017
15,912
27,971
0
Now onto Skal. Man wish he was playing like that when he was at UK. Although I understand the NBA is more "his style"
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Halftime: Kentucky Takes Late 21-17 Lead Over LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
  4. 04 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  5. 05 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show