Of course, they're in our path. I almost rather lose to UCLA than UNC.Of course the heels are gonna roll
Of course, they're in our path. I almost rather lose to UCLA than UNC.
Of course, they're in our path. I almost rather lose to UCLA than UNC.
I want the Cats to win every game. But I know exactly how you feel and agree.Of course, they're in our path. I almost rather lose to UCLA than UNC.
Well, this first game is gonna be crap. Figures.
Good reasons!Idk I can't stand UCLAs team I'm sure that's cuz of balls dad and them beating us already at rupp and last year
lol people in NYC aren't going to pay to go watch Baylor-South Car.Both games have way too many empty seats.
KU would beat UNC right nowAs said UNC is the most dangerous team in the tournament left. Leftover upperclassman from a championship game team might be enough for them to pull it off in this open field. I also called South Carolina to beat Duke. I'm spot on lately.
I've been wrong one time in my life And it happened when I thought I was wrong once but turns out I was right.
Hope I start predicting humanly.
As said UNC is the most dangerous team in the tournament left. Leftover upperclassman from a championship game team might be enough for them to pull it off in this open field. I also called South Carolina to beat Duke. I'm spot on lately.
I've been wrong one time in my life And it happened when I thought I was wrong once but turns out I was right.
Hope I start predicting humanly.
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia
KSR Football
Will Stein owns late clock-management mistake: 'That was bad by me'
KSR Football
WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start