Of course, they're in our path. I almost rather lose to UCLA than UNC.Of course the heels are gonna roll
Of course, they're in our path. I almost rather lose to UCLA than UNC.
Of course, they're in our path. I almost rather lose to UCLA than UNC.
I want the Cats to win every game. But I know exactly how you feel and agree.Of course, they're in our path. I almost rather lose to UCLA than UNC.
Well, this first game is gonna be crap. Figures.
Good reasons!Idk I can't stand UCLAs team I'm sure that's cuz of balls dad and them beating us already at rupp and last year
lol people in NYC aren't going to pay to go watch Baylor-South Car.Both games have way too many empty seats.
KU would beat UNC right nowAs said UNC is the most dangerous team in the tournament left. Leftover upperclassman from a championship game team might be enough for them to pull it off in this open field. I also called South Carolina to beat Duke. I'm spot on lately.
I've been wrong one time in my life And it happened when I thought I was wrong once but turns out I was right.
Hope I start predicting humanly.
As said UNC is the most dangerous team in the tournament left. Leftover upperclassman from a championship game team might be enough for them to pull it off in this open field. I also called South Carolina to beat Duke. I'm spot on lately.
I've been wrong one time in my life And it happened when I thought I was wrong once but turns out I was right.
Hope I start predicting humanly.
KSR Basketball
'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
KSR Basketball
Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas