Game changing 2 drives there. Ooooooof
Darby on a milk carton
Darby on a milk carton
I'm usually the aggressive type in those situations but I wanted the fg there too.Should have took the three there and went up a touchdown.
We got nothing out of the turnover.Yea. I actually don’t like that call at all. Should have gone up 7
Worst in FBS at 3rd and long? Ouch.Minchey not having a game tonight. He and our team have sucked all season with 3 rd down.
Nah, I like going for it there. Risk didn't payoff this timeShould have kicked the FG there. Bad decision. INT wasted.
Happened early enough to make it not hurt as much but not scoring on that TO could be a game deciding type thing.We got nothing out of the turnover.
That hurt ... gotta play defense now.
We're all family here right?Which one are you saying is pretty damn good?
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR+ Football
PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky