Game changing 2 drives there. Ooooooof
Darby on a milk carton
Darby on a milk carton
I'm usually the aggressive type in those situations but I wanted the fg there too.Should have took the three there and went up a touchdown.
We got nothing out of the turnover.Yea. I actually don’t like that call at all. Should have gone up 7
Worst in FBS at 3rd and long? Ouch.Minchey not having a game tonight. He and our team have sucked all season with 3 rd down.
Nah, I like going for it there. Risk didn't payoff this timeShould have kicked the FG there. Bad decision. INT wasted.
Happened early enough to make it not hurt as much but not scoring on that TO could be a game deciding type thing.We got nothing out of the turnover.
That hurt ... gotta play defense now.
We're all family here right?Which one are you saying is pretty damn good?
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!