Still gotta fix it. We can’t keep doing be insanely good if we do.F$ck 3rd down lol![]()
Still gotta fix it. We can’t keep doing be insanely good if we do.F$ck 3rd down lol![]()
We need a kicker. I can’t take that dude all year. Hold tryouts with the soccer team.You missed a damn good game. 4th qtr was depressing at times though.
Man none of us were happy. And anyone trying to shame people needs to stop. We sucked. We got the win. That’s all that matters.Taking partial credit for the W after my premature "infuriating loss" post after the back to back missed field goals. Rupp Rafters Reverse jinx in full effect. You're welcome BBN.![]()
I said it when LSU had the ball up. Don’t give up Puntangs! No moral victories in Stein’s house baby.Broken record or not, shame in you posters that quit on this team.
I'm a time traveler.This feels like South Carolina 2.0.
Stein made me eat my four win prediction quick. He said suck it! I love it.We're 5-1 with the 3rd hardest schedule in the country to this point. Somebody needs to pinch me, this doesn't feel real.
TruthStill gotta fix it. We can’t keep doing be insanely good if we do.
That and shore up the D. And then look out. Need maybe one or two explosive guys. Darby is great but we need another receiver when he’s not on or if he can’t go.We need a kicker. I can’t take that dude all year. Hold tryouts with the soccer team.
Help will be coming very soon and then it’s really on. I have a feeling we are about to have a tidal wave of top commits coming our way soon.That and shore up the D. And then look out. Need maybe one or two explosive guys. Darby is great but we need another receiver when he’s not on or if he can’t go.
Man none of us were happy. And anyone trying to shame people needs to stop. We sucked. We got the win. That’s all that matters.
I think I predicted 5 wins, I was being a good little soldier. I said I didn't expect many wins I just wanted us to look better. We certainly look better. How is this even real?Stein made me eat my four win prediction quick. He said suck it! I love it.
If you're scared go to church.oh shizz i didn't realize we played OU next. That will be tough
Ain’t no need for that. We’re not starting another Stoops vs Cal **** here.UK is a football school now. The clown show on the hardwood vs Steins professionalism and winning mentality isnt even close.
Nobody saw this coming. Especially after that Bama 2nd half. We’ve responded pretty freaking well.Stein made me eat my four win prediction quick. He said suck it! I love it.
Having a modern coach helps. Stoops had to go. He had become a giant millstone.Help will be coming very soon and then it’s really on. I have a feeling we are about to have a tidal wave of top commits coming our way soon.
I swear. With our schedule even getting close to bowl eligible was a rough goal. This is crazy.I think I predicted 5 wins, I was being a good little soldier. I said I didn't expect many wins I just wanted us to look better. We certainly look better. How is this even real?
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!