It’s not thereWatchESPN in their replay section has it if you have a tv subscription
ESPN didn't offer UK's first exhibition game for replay but they got both of duke's available
I was excited but it says file not found.My DVR didn’t work cause we had a brief power outage. I’m really disappointed
thank you sirI'll reup it in a bit
Don’t than. I’m a true fan. I want to see it regardless of how they played.I wouldn’t bother watching it.
Don’t than. I’m a true fan. I want to see it regardless of how they played.
I hear ya. I’ll suffer thru it. I think our competitive nature will come out Tuesday tho and we will see a much improved effort and beat the hated Dukies.Lol relax. I’m just joking around. I watched every second, it just wasn’t pretty.
All we can do is ask. Hopefully BWO will have time soon. Was hoping to watch it before the football game started.so we gonna get that upload?
All we can do is ask. Hopefully BWO will have time soon. Was hoping to watch it before the football game started.
Might have to watch it tonite tho.
Thx BWO...u da manSorry had things to do, plus the upload was taking a long time for some reason... anyways get it while its hot.
http://bit.ly/2DjmuIl
It works fine on my end. Try VLC media player, (free and downloads the right codec), and if that doesn't work, re-download the file and try again.I still cant get the damn thing to work lol
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Cats in the NBA
Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat
KSR Basketball
Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans