That was some chili you had for dinner.I feel a major run is brewing for the Cats.
He’s not doing so good on offense either.I want the kid to succeed but Perry is a long way away defensively.
If only it was only impacting OO. No oke can shoot. The entire team.OO 3 point shot seems to have left him. Hopefully it will pick back up.
I didn’t know he was Josh Carriers cousinPerry made 85 in a row in practice
They are hackersWhat the hell are we doing? Williams is a giant playing against midgets and he is struggling under the basket. Wow!
It's the ball movement. Catch the ball, stand around holding it. Right now we're playing Cal ball.I was under the impression during the offseason that we could shot the ball.
So did Josh CarrierPerry made 85 in a row in practice
why did you have to jinx us lolwe're about to go 20-0, that's crazy
He didn’t commit to it. Was still trying to decide what he was doing driving down the lane. At least that’s how it looked from section 213.How in the absolute hell does Amari screw up that wide open dunk!?
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky