Colgate’s offense looks way better than ours to start the second half, I’ll tell you that much.I swear cal is coaching tonight
Colgate’s offense looks way better than ours to start the second half, I’ll tell you that much.I swear cal is coaching tonight
Dude slipped and got rewarded with a foul so you know, too late.We need to put our foot on their neck before the Refs take over
He snd Brea are the only reason we’re not getting drilled.Williams!
Reminds me of Keith BogansHow does oweh miss so many layuos
And Robinson is inconsistentA clear problem going foward is Kentucky only has 6 guys. Butler, Robinson, Oweh, brea, Carr, Williams and garrisson. The depth got touted a lot, but it’s really 6 guys now
Flogged for sure.If we lose this game…: pope should be fired. Only half kidding.
He is an offensive liability.How does oweh miss so many layuos
Even after the Gonzaga game, I was calling 12-6 at best in the SEC.folks were getting taken off the dribble by a 2-8 team. The SEC might be bad news for the cats
He is a finesse player, but not quick.Brea would have been the worst defender on last year's team
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver