******Game Thread GA ST vs UK********

RichardCory

Senior
Nov 28, 2007
1,075
842
113
"...as God is my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly"
 
Jan 10, 2015
19,364
33,123
62
I swear I think collectively we do
To be honest this is the calmest I’ve been watching UK in years. I don’t worry about it if it’s a close game especially like the Duke game. I know we now have a coach that will make the necessary adjustments during the game to make sure we are in it until the end. Plus we actually have basketball players now and not just athletes.
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
To be honest this is the calmest I’ve been watching UK in years. I don’t worry about it if it’s a close game especially like the Duke game. I know we now have a coach that will make the necessary adjustments during the game to make sure we are in it until the end. Plus we actually have basketball players now and not just athletes.
I’m a little bit opposite actually
I’ve been mostly calm the last few years because it got yo the point I was expecting a loss in a game like this
Now I get a little more nervous/anxious, but in a good way if that makes sense
I love our coach and team
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
  4. 04 KSR Football Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington