******Game Thread GA ST vs UK********

Cold Stout Beer

Heisman
Dec 10, 2023
9,855
30,785
0
a man in a suit and tie is sitting at a desk holding a beer and saying boy that escalated quickly
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,791
87,616
113
Never forget Sparks forcing UL to foul him on that 3!
Still one of the happiest moments ever. I watched that game at a Hooters drinking all day with a bunch of friends in college. Half were UofL fans and we were down all damn game by 15 or so. We started the comeback and looked dead until that. I never talked so much **** ever after a game.
 

Farsight

All-American
Nov 27, 2011
4,609
6,038
0
Is Brea gonna get thrown out?

I mean the refs allowed Georgia St play thug ball all game.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,788
113
Peter's is lucky he's off the court. That was some ***** *** Allen-level stuff.

Pope pulling Nutter off.

Nutter should be gone.
Peter's gone.
Brea gone.

Offsetting technicals. 2 shots for UK is what it should be.
 

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,732
8,549
96
I don't blame Brea. That guy is a punk.
Yeah but the ref had called the foul and stopped play. If he didn’t, I’d support him. Since the ref was quick to action I wish Brea had just cheated him up and, well, taunted him. Instead of shoving him.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  5. 05 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win