******Game Thread JSU vs UK******

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,193
35,260
113
Appears to be some empty seats in the lower bowl. I wonder if Pope will beg fans to come to the games during the post game press conference. 😂
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Runt#1969

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,897
13,495
113
Another bs call. I hate that refs call three point shooters just falling down as a shooting foul so often.
 

TankedCat

Heisman
Nov 8, 2006
22,792
21,500
0
I don’t think there is much to be gained by playing this game unless they break the scoring record for Rupp which doesn’t seem to be on pace to do so. I am sure Pope will get some teaching moments explaining to them what would happen if they played a serious team tonight.
 

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
45,990
73,710
113
Another bs call. I hate that refs call three point shooters just falling down as a shooting foul so often.
Almanor didn’t let him land there, that’s one I agree with the call. Most of the time I agree with you though, the refs just fall for the flop
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,788
113
Be interested to hear Pope's comments tonight. We've played decently but have had some bad lapses on D and passing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bookerfan66

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,897
13,495
113
Almanor didn’t let him land there, that’s one I agree with the call. Most of the time I agree with you though, the refs just fall for the flop
Gotcha. Watching from a distance on a smaller screen than usual. I'll accept that I was overly critical there. Overall during this game, though, they've done a poor job.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DaDirtyLeb69

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
45,990
73,710
113
Be interested to hear Pope's comments tonight. We've played decently but have had some bad lapses on D and passing.
A lot of is just timing. I think it’s the competition. I can’t see them having these lapses against better teams
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  5. 05 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win