******Game Thread JSU vs UK******

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,187
35,241
113
Appears to be some empty seats in the lower bowl. I wonder if Pope will beg fans to come to the games during the post game press conference. 😂
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Runt#1969

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,896
13,487
113
Another bs call. I hate that refs call three point shooters just falling down as a shooting foul so often.
 

TankedCat

Heisman
Nov 8, 2006
22,792
21,500
0
I don’t think there is much to be gained by playing this game unless they break the scoring record for Rupp which doesn’t seem to be on pace to do so. I am sure Pope will get some teaching moments explaining to them what would happen if they played a serious team tonight.
 

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
45,980
73,676
113
Another bs call. I hate that refs call three point shooters just falling down as a shooting foul so often.
Almanor didn’t let him land there, that’s one I agree with the call. Most of the time I agree with you though, the refs just fall for the flop
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,180
71,772
113
Be interested to hear Pope's comments tonight. We've played decently but have had some bad lapses on D and passing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bookerfan66

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,896
13,487
113
Almanor didn’t let him land there, that’s one I agree with the call. Most of the time I agree with you though, the refs just fall for the flop
Gotcha. Watching from a distance on a smaller screen than usual. I'll accept that I was overly critical there. Overall during this game, though, they've done a poor job.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DaDirtyLeb69

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
45,980
73,676
113
Be interested to hear Pope's comments tonight. We've played decently but have had some bad lapses on D and passing.
A lot of is just timing. I think it’s the competition. I can’t see them having these lapses against better teams
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
  3. 03 KSR Football How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
  4. 04 KSR Football Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
  5. 05 KSR Football Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia