@57stratdawg is firedNo one had started one.
Our defense is easier to score on than an ole miss girlAlong with getting hosed, the back end of our defense is beyond bad.
Over under on the switch to Bama v LSU: 7:21 Central.No one had started one.
That's generous!I'm digging the throwback look more than I thought I would. Too bad we are a 1/3rd of that team.
I’m betting it won’t matter, but I’m up to try it!Last 4 games. If parsons is healthy try him out.
It's bad, but you must be young. It's FAR, FAR from the worst.These uniforms are undoubtedly the best version of Mississippi State football. This team may be the worst.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting