@57stratdawg is firedNo one had started one.
Our defense is easier to score on than an ole miss girlAlong with getting hosed, the back end of our defense is beyond bad.
Over under on the switch to Bama v LSU: 7:21 Central.No one had started one.
That's generous!I'm digging the throwback look more than I thought I would. Too bad we are a 1/3rd of that team.
I’m betting it won’t matter, but I’m up to try it!Last 4 games. If parsons is healthy try him out.
It's bad, but you must be young. It's FAR, FAR from the worst.These uniforms are undoubtedly the best version of Mississippi State football. This team may be the worst.
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report