Game Thread - KY Wes.

UKWildcats1987

Heisman
Sep 9, 2021
20,610
36,747
113
Watching this on my cell so can't post a ton but dang, this is how a team is supposed to look against an exhibition team. Very fun offense and team early on.

As herrosheroes would say bring on the dookies! Lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

ukydood

All-Conference
Dec 18, 2010
1,154
1,609
102
This is fun. Team seems deeep with real basketball players. Hopefully not an early overreaction but I like it!
 

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,900
13,506
113
If Garrison had hit that…….
boom GIF
 

ukwildcatwildfan

All-Conference
Oct 17, 2008
1,358
2,215
18
I think I can do without the Garrison threes. Oweh looks great, blowing by everyone. Hopefully it holds up against better/more athletic competition
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,324
10,783
103
Not sure I’m a fan of Garrison three point attempts. We have much better shooters than him. Live his defense and rebounding though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kywildcat41086
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
  3. 03 KSR+ Football PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky